Thursday, February 28, 2008

FREE McSkillet Burrito


I've had so much fun looking for Freebies and coupons online tonight. There were several like the $2 pack of Sharpies at Office Max and the FREE McSkillet atMcDonalds!
 
The deal is good tomorrow morning until 10:30 AM. With the purchase of a medium size drink, you receive a FREE McSkillet Burrito. I normally do not eat at McDonald's period, especially not breakfast. After seeing how much fat and calories are in all of their breakfast items, I just can't bring myself to eat it. The only thing I ever get there is the 4 piece nuggets....oh, and I LOVE their apple pies so every once in a while I'll treat myself to one. 
Anyways, the love of freebies and coupons outweighs the fat content!!! I let my food guard down on holidays and I would consider McDonalds giving out FREE food a national holiday! 

No comments: