Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Okay, one last blog before I go to bed! :-) I've had a great time starting up my blog page tonight! I love to journal and this is really fun. Something most people do not know about me is that almost every night I journal in 4 journals and then read my Bible before bed. Yes...4 journals. I have my personal journal. I have Javon's journal. I have Reagan's journal. This year I have also been journaling in a Scripture journal that my Granny got me for Christmas. It has become my spiritual journal. I simply write things that pertain to God, ministry, etc. 
Oh, I take that back!!!! I have 5 journals!!!!! One is a journal that I just started a couple of weeks ago for Josh. I only write positive, encouraging things in it. There are always things that are easy to nag about, but I thought it would be nice to only write positive things to let him know that I love him. So there you have it....me and my journaling are here to stay. :-) I always thought that maybe someday when I'm 99 and die, Javon and Reagan will look back on them. (Probably not!) 
I don't know why I like to do it. It's like talking to yourself. Kind of weird, but it seems to be healthy for me. :-) At least with a blog I know my mom will read it on occasion. He He 
Oh, wait...does this blog mean I have 6 journals! That's borderline obsessive! 

No comments: