Friday, June 6, 2008

Crazy Busy Week!



So Wednesday was spent in the vet and mechanic's waiting rooms!

I took the pups first thing in the morning to get their tales docked, but there was an emergency CSection on a cat which took 2 hours. Anyways 3 hours later we had three crying pups and headed home. Javon and Reagan did really good though. We went and got Javon a haircut since he was getting "shaggy" as his Nana likes to say. 

Then I had to take our car to the mechanics since it was smelling of gas really bad. We knew that it was dying, but it seems as if it is now dead. Yeah, another two 1/2 hours waiting, but this time we walked to Dairy Queen and had lunch and ice cream. That made the time pass much quicker. Then it was home for a quick nap, clean up, and off to church. 

I won't be blogging over the weekend because I'm off to a Women's Retreat with church. I told Reagan that I would be going and she started to cry. Then I told her that Daddy was going to take her and Brother to see Kung Fu Panda on Saturday and if she went with Mommy then she couldn't see Kung Fu Panda. She stopped crying and very seriously asked if Daddy had enough money to buy her popcorn. :-) I said that I would talk to Daddy about buying her popcorn and she said then it was okay if I went. :-) Last night she informed her Dad that they would be buying popcorn at the theater! Reagan has a great memory so I'm sure he will hear about the popcorn a dozen or so times before Saturday!


No comments: