Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm back!

Well, I 'm back....but I can't post any pics right now of our trip to CA. We had a great time and really enjoyed spending time with my grandparents. The best thing of the trip was watching the kids enjoy it so much. Javon had more freedom there to ride his bike back and forth between houses (less than a block apart). Reagan had a room full of Barbie dolls to play with. We all went 4wheeling almost every day and had a blast. And the swimming pool was so nice. Living in Seattle area we only have an indoor swimming pool, but I love outdoor pools. It's just different. 

As far as school goes, we're done for the summer except a Summer Bridge Book that Javon is doing 2 pages a day in. I got his curriculum for next year in the mail while I was gone and had fun going through it all. He has several more subjects next year but he's getting faster at his work. I'm the most excited about his Lit and Creative Writing. It looks really good. 

Well, I'm going to go for now, but just wanted to check in and say HI.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm glad you had a great time with your grandparents. It's been so long since I've seen them. They are such wonderful people.