Saturday, July 5, 2008

Puppies, puppies, puppies!





My life is consumed with puppies right now. I feel like I have 5 kids! I don't know how those of you with 5 kids do it! :-) All I do all day long is feed kids, feed dogs, bathe kids, bathe dogs, clean up the kids' messes, clean up the dogs' messes, and then it's time to start all over again!

They are sooooo cute though. J.J. (Jack Junior) is the salt and pepper little boy. Cherry is the all black little girl, and Paint is the little girl that Reagan is holding with white on her toes. They are getting super playful and have individual personalities. We get to see them playing and fighting and cuddling because they are in a swimming pool in our family room! The kids play with them and love on them all the time. We've been taking them outside for potty breaks and they LOVE the grass. It's cute. Every night we lay them on our tummies while we watch TV and cuddle with them. It's going to be weird when they go to their new homes, but nice at the same time because they do require a lot of time. Someone will get really great pups!

If any of you out there in cyber space are looking for an adorable Mini-Schnauzer leave me a post. They are AKC and vet checked. There due claws have been removed and tails docked by a vet. Plus you will receive a free vet check with AKC registration. They will receive their first puppy shots and worming before purchase and can go to their new homes in two weeks. 

If you have kids Mini-Schnauzers are a wonderful breed. We have had no problems at all with Jack and Sophie with our kids. They are non-shedding which is wonderful! They will be between 11-14 pounds. 
$575 - Leave a post if you or anyone you know would be interested. 

2 comments:

His Girl said...

cute overload!!!! so so so so so adorable!

dawn klinge said...

Oh...they are so cute! I will mention this to my husband but I'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be (no). I'm sure you will find wonderful homes for these little sweeties pretty easily.