Saturday, October 4, 2008

ABC's of me


Aprons–y/n If y, what does your fave look like? No, but I asked my mom for one for my 30th birthday next week. It's a very simple red/white fabric.

Baking - I like to bake banana bread/pumpkin bread the most because I like to eat them the most!

Clothes line? No - I like fluffy clothes out of the dryer.

Donuts–Have you ever made them? Never! All that grease!!!!!!

Everyday–One homemaking thing you do every day? Pick up the entry and living room. Lately though I've really been working on making sure there is NO dishes in the sink before I go to bed and having the kids clean their room before nap time EVERY day so it doesn't get catotic. It doesn't always happen but we're trying.

Freezer–Do you have a separate deep freeze? No

Garbage Disposer? No

Handbook–What is your favorite homemaking resource? Flylady.com!

Ironing–Love it or Hate it? Neutral. I just never set up the ironing board. The dryer works fine.

Junk Drawer–y/n? Uh Yeah! Doesn't everyone!

Kitchen–color and decorating scheme - My mom and dad just refinished my cabinets for me while I was on a missions trip and I love them. They are cream with bead board. I am going with the deep red and mustardy colors. French Country w/ understated hints of roosters. I really like how it's coming out.

Love–what is your favorite part of homemaking? homeschooling!

Mop–y/n? Yes - I'm not a swiffer fan

Nylons, machine or hand wash? Through 'em in the wash baby!

Oven–do you use the window or open the oven to check?I open it.

Pizza–Most Friday Nights - Kids like Pepporoni, Josh likes various greasy meats, and I like combo with lots of veggies.

Quiet– What's that? Actually, the kids are going in their rooms a lot more now that they're getting older.

Recipe Card Box–y/n? No - Recipe Books and random cards from my grandmas usually used as placemarks in my books.

Style of house–What style is your house? 1921 Craftsman

Tablecloths or Placemats? Usually neither, but the kids have character placemats they use.

Under the kitchen sink–organized or toxic wasteland? on my to do list!

Vacuum–How many times per week? Usually Monday, Wednesday, Saturday

Wash–How many loads of laundry do you do per week? 2 loads for Reagan and Josh! 1 each for Javon and myself...2 loads of towels...1 load of whites...1 load of reds....1 load of delicates....grand total = 11 loads

X’s–Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? Schoolwork YES! Other stuff I'm on and off about using my dayplanner.

Yard–y/n? Who does what? Josh mowes and weedeats - I pull weeds.

ZZZ’s–What do you do before bed? Read the Bible and watch 1 show.

No comments: