Saturday, October 4, 2008

For the first time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDRfP-TzQwg

Someone help me on how to get the actual youtube video to post....I'm having trouble. :-)

Anyways, I was feeling nostalgic tonight and I looked up this song. One Fine Day the movie had come out while Josh and I were dating and I played it over and over. We played several of the songs off of the soundtrack throughout our wedding. It just took me back and helped me remember all the great reasons I fell in love with my Josh.

2 comments:

Power Up Love said...

Here how to add a video:
1)Go layout
2)add and arrange page Elements
3)add gadget
4)Video Bar
5)Copy link into the video bar

I hope this helps.

Blessings

Abbi said...

If you want to put your you tube video in the post itself you can copy the HTML from where it says Inbed video on you tube and then when you are posting click on the HTML section and then paste the code into the rest of the HTML and then just go back to regular posting and the video should be there. Sorry if that is as clear as mud! :-)