Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Mailbox....Magazine for teachers


I've found a great new resource at the library!
 It's called The Mailbox Magazine for teachers
There are three different levels. 
Preschool, K-1st, and Intermediate....
I have used the Preschool, and K-1st and really like them. I am not a crafty person by nature, but Reagan loves to cut, paste, create, etc. so this has been a great help in coming up with some new seasonal projects. I would love to get a subscription to this magazine because there are a lot of tear outs and pages that you actually use inside the magazine. I just copied some of them or drew them myself, but this is one I'd like to get. It is a bi-monthly publication and has lots of projects for holidays and special seasonal things like how plants grow in the spring, theme weeks like brushing your teeth,...etc. 

There's my new fun find! Check it out at your local library...

No comments: